Recommended Hour of Code Lessons
Codecademy is an interactive platform for learning STEM skills that are critical for today's jobs. Join millions of Codecademy students and learn the basics of coding and computer science by taking our fun Hour of Code courses. By the end of each course, you'll have a real project that you can show off to your friends and family.
Add your card to RVC Hour of Code Studio
1) Go to: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3613185/
2) Login: rvchoc password: techno77
3) Go to your Holiday Card and refresh webbrowser and you should see rvchoc in upper right corner
4) Name your project with your last name (upper left corner of scratch screen)
5) Click Share button
6) Go back to https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3613185/
7) Click add project & hover your mouse over your holiday card at bottom of screen and select Add+
8) That's It! You can share this card with others later by going to https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3613185/
In this activity, you'll code three unique scenes from the film using Blockly, an introductory coding language, to help Wonder Woman navigate obstacles and reach her goal. You'll use the power of sequences, variables, loops and conditionals to help Diana train against her opponents.
Level 1 Help (Video)
Level 2 Help (Video)
Level 3 Help (Video)
Wrap It Up
Once you complete your "Hour of Code" complete below steps
Professor Chuck Konkol
Rock Valley College
Certificate of completion
If you are taking this course in class go to Instructor to pick-up your Hour of Code Certificate of Completion.
If you are taking this online then complete the Submit When Complete form and them check your email for a "Certicate of Completion".